Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Having fun.

Dear Mommy & Daddy,

I'm still doing great and love hanging out with my Aunt, Uncle & Cousins. My front tooth came through so I'm feeling MUCH better than I was. We ventured out to Target yesterday and I loved being pushed in the stroller, while M&M, Little A, & CJ all crammed in the basket. I'm still not sure why they all HAD to ride in the cart :) Today was fun too! We got to see M&M get on the big yellow thing and drive away. We also picked her up when she was done with school and headed home for a snack. After that we played in the pool! I loved it and loved to splash and chew on all the bath toys M&M threw in. I even saw Little A try to dunk Brutus in the pool, but her mommy & daddy caught her so his feet just got wet. I had a bath before bed and went to bed really happy. I know you are having a good time riding, so don't worry about me! They are all taking great care of me.
I love you,
Little Man

No comments: