Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Not a lot of peop's get to wish their big sis a happy birthday on their OWN birthday. I've had that privilege for 30 yrs now! yikes!! Can ya believe it?!? We're getting old :)
(remember this? Stuffing in cheesecake while watching The Biggest Loser!)

(Us and her little Eman)
Growing up I hated having to share a birthday, but now that I'm old, wise, and far away from you, it would be fun to do again. It's been years since we've been together on our birthday. Maybe someday...until then...Happy Birthday Big Sis (by only 4 mins :P)

5 comments:

Mel said...

That's crazy. I always forget you two are twins! Your mom is one tough woman! Hope you both had a happy birthday!

A-me said...

Wooooooo! Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

Happy Birthday to you little sis.. put up some good pics on my blog.. you'll have to check er out. I think you'll be pretty happy about this one ;)

Big sis!

Trent-n-Lynne said...

I hope that you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

I've never seen a picture of your sis. You are both beautiful! Happy 30th, sorry we missed the surprise party! Was it fun? Did you make your own cake?

ReeSe said...

Thanks! Yes, I was surprised by all who came. M&M spoiled a little bit of it, but I was still surprised. I didn't make my cake either, James and the girls did and it was interesting :) We took a bunch of pics and went to upload them from our card and it looks like almost all the pics are corrupted :( We'll see which ones work and post them.