Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tablerock


My sis made a visit the end of July where we tackled the hike up to Table Rock. I've never done it before and didn't know what to expect. I strapped CJ to my back and all of us were off. (M&M, LittleA, CJ, myself, Ame, Izzie, & Steph) It was a faster pace at first because the kids were excited to be hiking. Then as we trudged along, the pace got a little slower and slower. At the end, near the top, it gets steaper and steaper and it took a lot of coaxing to get all the girls to continue walking. At one point, to give Little A a breather, I carried her. It was definitely a workout, but we made it! The girls were very excited to be at the top and have a snack. The trip down was much quicker. Too quick for Little A where she slid and skinned her knee. Sad at the moment, but stoked to show her Dad later that day. Good times!




3 comments:

blkris said...

Cute pictures! What a tough woman carrying both kids!

margo said...

Fun fun memories made! I've never climbed up there either..I'll have to put that on the bucket list.
(steaper and steaper eh? :)

ReeSe said...

Haha..didn't notice that Mom. Good one on my part...steeper! :)