Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hair!

So the girls could probably care less about their hair, but having an OCD Mom about nice hair and clean clothes, they let me have my fix :) I ran across a sweet blog with all kinds of rad hair-do's. Turned out cute. Of course, Little A had hers pulled out by the end of the day, but I enjoyed it while I could.







Have to document CJ's sweet hair too! He's got a little curl in it and it's fun to spike up (what he does have).




Little A took this picture. She's OCD when it comes to the camera. She's got to turn it on and take a picture of everything when the camera comes out. :) Good thing it's digital!


Oh and now Little A's new hair cut. Trying to make it a little easier to do so she doesn't always pull out my masterpieces!






Another pic by Little A!


3 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

So cute- I love that blog. I was hoping to see the pic of CJ with the bow in his hair!!!

ReeSe said...

Shoot, I looked at the pics and they were horribly fuzzy from my camera phone. Don't worry..I'm sure they'll be more! :)

Unknown said...

love that style with all the blows and I too wish the hair would stay in place and not get pulled by little brother--it's terrible to look at after you've spent so much time on it.